We are proud to add further to our AFS Wing range and present to you our new gem: the AFS DIAMOND.
After the success of the AFS WILF wing released in 2020 and the further arrival of the WILD, the DIAMOND now joins the AFS wing range. Extensively tested and developed for over a year by our AFS Pro rider and test team, taking onboard all rider feedback, the DIAMOND is the result of successful experience, great design, the best materials and importantly, listening to your needs.
£829.00 – £939.00
- Tri radial cut
- Efficient flex construction
- Adaptive design
- Dynamic stiff handles
- Kevlar reinforcement
We have retained and developed the best attributes of our wings: performance, lightness, stability, compactness. Our designers have added a touch of sparkle with premium materials and a panel assembly technique that provides improved load distribution and longevity. With its versatile and high-performance program, it is designed to delight wingfoil enthusiasts, giving unparalleled performance and ease of use in all conditions.
Which size to choose?
|Span||2.77 m||3.1 m||3.31 m|
|Weight||2.2 kg||2.6 kg||3 kg|
How many handles does it have?
The 4, 5 and 6m have two handles.
Strategic and effective Kevlar reinforcements are well placed, particularly on the leading edge and wing extremities to ensure carefree resilience and durability.
- Canopy: Triple Ripstop Techfiber 55g/m2 STW18. An advanced, highly durable canopy material to maintain its rigidity in the most dynamic of use and testing of weather.
- Tubes / struts: Dacron, Dimension Polyant (high-end brand) 175LL. Resistant to elongation, increases stiffness and durability of the wing. Both the inside of the leading edge and the rear handle of the central strut are also doubled in Dacron again increase overall wing stiffness and performance.
- Seam protection Band inside the canopy (at the level of the leading edge) further increasing wing longevity.
- Insignia strip at the leading edge of the canopy further improves the overall support of the wing profile helping give consistent power.
- Hard PVC on the canopy ear to protect the wing when inflating, or at rest. Hard PVC also at the bottom of the central strut protecting against where it may drag when ashore.
What is included?
The wing is sold with its transport bag, leash, repair kit, and harness line.
WILF VS DIAMOND?
Are you hesitating between the two?
The WILF is an easy wing. It is ideal for starting and progressing in the practice.
The DIAMOND is stiffer and more stable, allowing it to be used over a wide range of conditions. It meets the needs of the rider who has moved past the beginner stage in wing foiling.